Fanfiction Directory

This page is intended to be a mirror and backup archive of my AO3 page. I have written more than 900k words across several fandoms, so the archival process is ongoing. All of my works tend to focus on hurt/comfort, specifically exploring trauma and recovery. For the most part, I write in the canon universe of each of my fandoms, for a variety of popular ships, though there may be the occasional rarepair. Most of my works are oneshots, but I also have a few medium and longfics.

All works will be sorted by fandom, then by date posted, with the newest fics on top. The "Miscellaneous" section is for fandoms that only have one work. Fics will not be separated based on rating or content, so please read the tags carefully and curate your experience. And if you like something, drop a comment!

As on AO3, I welcome transformative works based on my fics, be it fanart, podfic, translations, ficbinding, etc, and I'd love to be linked to the work when it's done!

BNHA Fanfics

The number of Boku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academia fics I have is growing too rapidly to bother tracking, covering a wide range of characters and relationships. Some of my favorite characters include Midoriya Izuku, Shinsou Hitoshi, Todoroki Shouto, Bakugou Katsuki, and Aizawa Shouta. Some of my favorite ships are Bakudeku, Tododeku, and Dabihawks, though I'm also a big fan of friendships and parental/mentor type relationships.

I currently write exclusively in the canon universe, with an even mix of stories set during the canon timeline and in the future, with the characters as pro heroes. I've written a fair amount of fic dealing directly with the trauma of canon events, as well as some sickfics and adoption fics.

i'll set the table (you can make the fire) | 4,101 words

Rating: Gen | Relationship: Bakugou Katsuki/Kirishima Eijirou/Midoriya Izuku/Todoroki Shouto

Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Quirk Side Effects (My Hero Academia), Characters Are Pro Heroes (My Hero Academia), Caretaking

Summary: Izuku watches their faces shift as they take him in, annoyance bleeding to shock burning into worry. His costume, the dirt and blood still marring his skin, the dead weights of his arms at his sides. Kacchan swears. Izuku can barely meet his eyes.

"I can't move my arms."

Originally posted 25 Sept 2022 on Archive of Our Own.

The Raven Cycle Fanfics

So far I've written 10 Raven Cycle fics. I'm a big fan of both Adam and Ronan (separately and together), so naturally I wind up writing a lot of Pynch. I usually set my stories either in some nebulous during-canon time or in a post-canon world that ignores the Dreamer Trilogy, because I like sending the kids to college together.

this black thing inside of me (call it irrationality) | 4,571 words

Rating: Teen | Relationship: Ronan Lynch/Adam Parrish

Tags: Sickfic, Emetophobia, Disordered Eating

Summary: One night, Adam gets sick. Ronan attempts to help. Adam Parrish is an unknowable and magical creature, but it's time for some secrets to come to light.

Or: The one where Adam has emetophobia and they work through it.

Originally posted 30 Jul 2022 on Archive of Our Own.

stealth missions (your cover's blown) | 2,208 words

Rating: Teen | Relationship: Ronan Lynch/Adam Parrish

Tags: Coming Out, Everyone Is Trans, Mild Hurt/Comfort

Summary: Adam Parrish is unknowable even to himself. He’s also very, very unobservant.

Originally posted 23 Jul 2022 on Archive of Our Own.

how to be still when the world whirls on | 2,754 words

Rating: Teen | Relationship: Ronan Lynch/Adam Parrish

Tags: Alternate Universe - College, Angst & Hurt/Comfort, Past Rape/Non-Con

Summary: Ronan is good. Ronan is fine. He's moved out of Henrietta and left his ghosts and nightmares in the dust and they can't hurt him anymore. He's okay.

Until, out of nowhere, he isn't.

Originally posted 23 Sept 2020 on Archive of Our Own.

how to keep turning when the world goes still | 2,688 words

Rating: Gen | Relationship: Ronan Lynch/Adam Parrish

Tags: Alternate Universe - College, Angst & Hurt/Comfort, Dissociation

Summary: Adam is fine. Adam is good. He moved out of Henrietta and never looked back and his past is a faraway thing that cannot touch him anymore. He's okay.

And then, suddenly, he's not.

Originally posted 23 Sept 2020 on Archive of Our Own.

Six of Crows Fanfics

I've written 6 Six of Crows fics, funnily enough. They're all set in the canon universe and usually focus on Inej or Kaz/Inej, but I have some stuff for Jesper and Wylan as well. There is only one (incomplete, oops) longfic, the rest being angst and hurt/comfort oneshots.

without armor (or not at all) | 3,446 words

Rating: Gen | Relationship: Kaz Brekker/Inej Ghafa

Tags: Post-Canon, Touch-Averse Kaz Brekker, Healing and Recovery

Summary: To keep the girl he loves, Kaz Brekker must face his demons.

Originally posted 04 Jun 2022 on Archive of Our Own.

the world owes me nothing (i'm taking from it still) | 3,656 words

Rating: Teen | Relationship: Pre-Kaz Brekker/Inej Ghafa

Tags: Pre-Canon, Trans Inej Ghafa, Implied/Referenced Rape/Non-Con, Hurt/Comfort

Summary: Inej, before the Ice Court. Or, the trans!Inej AU we didn't know we needed.

Originally posted 14 Aug 2020 on Archive of Our Own.

The Old Guard Fanfics

Oh, the Old Guard, my only movie fandom. I have only three fics for this one so far, but I did write an Old Guard fusion that's up in my BNHA fics section. I am, predictablly, a Joe/Nicky lover, and of course I couldn't resist playing with the angst that immortality, fast healing, and soulmates gives us. It's been a long time since I played in this fandom, but I still have some WIPs lying around that I would love to finish sometime. Maybe when we finally get TOG2: 2 Old 2 Guard.

walking heavy till the dying's done | 2,729 words

Rating: Teen | Relationship: Joe/Nicky

Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Blood and Injury, Canon-Typical Violence

Summary: Being an immortal is very simple: You get hurt, and you heal. You die, and you resurrect. It is exactly that wonderful, and that terrible. One day, it will stop, and eventually you will die. These are the rules.

Humanity, in its endless cruelty, finds new ways to break the rules.

Originally posted 07 June 2022 on Archive of Our Own.

in the sea that's painted black (you're a king and i'm a lionheart) | 5,369 words

Rating: Teen | Relationship: Joe/Nicky

Tags: Alternate Canon, Medical Experimentation, Medical Torture

Summary: When Merrick smashes through the safe house, he leaves four immortals behind. Nicky goes to the lab alone.

Originally posted 02 June 2022 on Archive of Our Own.

Arcane Fanfics

My Arcane phase did not last very long, but I did get a couple of fics out of it! Mostly I focused on Jinx, since I find her pretty fascinating, but I'm also a big Caitvi lover.

Day Off (Off Day) | 4,537 words

Rating: Teen | Relationship: Caitlyn/Vi

Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Recovery, Nightmares, Hospitals

Summary: Jinx is a self-made girl. It'd be nice if Vi remembered that.

Originally posted 06 May 2022 on Archive of Our Own.

Transformation | 3,167 words

Rating: Gen | Relationship: Jinx & Vi

Tags: Post-Canon, Misunderstandings, Trans Characters

Summary: Vi and Caitlyn finally have the day off together—until Caitlyn has to cover a sick enforcer. Vi assumes losing her girlfriend for the day is the worst of it. She is wrong.

Originally posted 06 May 2022 on Archive of Our Own.

Afterimage | 2,345 words

Rating: Gen | Relationship: Jinx & Vi

Tags: Post-Canon, Hurt/Comfort, Nightmares, Hallucinations

Summary: Long, long after the end of Act III, the kids are alright. The war is over, the dust has settled, their wounds are healed. But some scars still remain.

Originally posted 06 May 2022 on Archive of Our Own.

WTNV Fanfics

I arrived very late to the Welcome to Night Vale fandom, tuning in just a few months before the ten year anniversary, but that didn't stop me from writing some fics. As per usual, I focused on little hurt/comfort oneshots, mostly centered around Carlos & Cecilos. I've sort of fallen out of the fandom, since it's not very active, but I still have a few half-finished works that might get finished and posted someday.

Not Quite Perfect (So You Say) | 4,106 words

Rating: Gen | Relationship: Carlos/Cecil Palmer

Tags: Coming Out, Trans Characters, Transphobia, Past Relationships

Summary: It's been a few months. More than a few dates. Long enough, more than long enough, probably, by most standards, to let the proverbial cat out of the bag. Being with Cecil, though...

Carlos is so, so afraid to lose a good thing.

Originally posted 10 May 2022 on Archive of Our Own.

Unsolvable Calamities | 6,664 words

Rating: Gen | Relationship: Carlos/Cecil Palmer

Tags: Hurt/Comfort, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Self-Harm

Summary: Carlos is a scientist. This is what he is for, what he has always been for. Explaining a world that defies explanation.

Maybe if he can explain it, he can stop the body count.

Originally posted 05 May 2022 on Archive of Our Own.

Warriors Fanfics

Despite being my oldest fandom, I have only written two Warriors fics. It's not a series that I really care about shipping for, and while I have my favorite characters, there's no one who stands out much to me as a fic protagonist. Instead, the fics here are rewrites of the series, which is a common practice in this fandom. The first fic covers the last two books in the first series, and the second fic covers all six books of the second series. Someday I'd like to continue it, but as you can probably tell I have a lot of projects going on.

Swiftpaw's Chance | 48,223 words | 16 chapters

Rating: Teen | Relationship: Swiftpaw/Brightheart/Cloudtail

Tags: Canon Rewrite, Swiftpaw Lives AU, Angst, Recovery, Slow Burn

Summary: After the howling stops, after the snapping teeth and flashing claws vanish, after the forest grows deathly still, there are two bodies on the forest floor. And this time, it's not just Brightpaw who's still breathing.

Originally posted 08 June 2020 on Archive of Our Own.

Miscellaneous Fanfics

This category currently holds only two fandoms: Check Please! and She-Ra. There's really not much to say about them, they're just short angsty oneshots that I moved over for the sake of thoroughness.

Under the Stars | 2,283 words

Rating: Gen | Relationship: Catra/Adora

Tags: Post-Canon, Fluff and Angst, Catra Needs A Hug

Summary: Catra and Adora have a chat on Bright Moon's roof, after it's all over.

Originally posted 02 Aug 2020 on Archive of Our Own.